About Rachael Lovette
Rachael Lovette is a freelance photographer and writer who currently resides in the Seattle area. She is a graduate from Parsons the New School of Design, where she received her A.A.S. in Fashion Marketing.
Her work has a raw, timeless and natural style with a 'less is more' approach to retouching. It can be seen on the covers and editorials of many magazines around the world, including ROIDX, Mob Journal and New Face Fashion Magazine.
- I love changing the color of my hair(currently: blond)
- I enjoy writing about on topics the Hallyu Wave including K-Dramas, K-Pop K-Fashion, and K-Beauty trends
- I collect Funko pops, but villains are my most sought after
- Public speaking is my biggest fear
- I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, but am afraid of wild animals